|Check out Arthur's Best Leadership|
and Organizational Change Workshops
Leadership and Organizational Change Go Hand in Hand
Leadership and Organizational Change go hand in hand, without the right leadership skills, Organizational Culture is left to chance. Understanding the way we affect the people around us is the first step to leading others to their peak performance. Arthur applies his renowned Directive Communication Psychology to begin this process. Here are the key factors we should consider:
- Our actions affect the people around us and the Organizational Culture
- Leadership Cannot be a set of rules that applies to all leaders, it must be customized to each person to bring out their own Ideal Leadership Identity
- Improve Organizational Culture and you solve (or improve) most of your people and cooperation problems
- The Culture Focused “Environmental Leadership” model takes a leader through the steps of creating an environment where people do what needs to be done because they are inspired to out of their own personal gratification, and not because someone tell them to.
- Culture Focused “Environmental” Leaders create More Cooperation and Teamwork by focusing on the objective of culture Arthur’s highly interactive methods and entertaining Workshops, Speeches and Seminars focus on getting your leaders aligned with their ideal leadership identity and Direct Leaders to creating a better, more powerful organizational culture with more cooperative, and passionate employees.